Mammut Carbon 280 Speed Lock Probe
The Mammut Carbon 280 Speed Lock Avalanche Probe is durable and packs up small for maximum effectiveness when probing. The newly developed, glove-compatible Speed Lock system ensures maximum comfort when locking the probe. For reliable detection of buried subjects.
- Length: Collapsed: 45 cm / Extended: 280 cm
- Tensioning System: Speed Lock System
- Diameter: 13 mm Segments: 7
- Weight: 280 g
- Stable, lightweight probe segment made from durable aluminum
- Extremely precise probe scaling on both sides
- Durable tensile tensioning cord for maximum stability of probe tensioning system
- Drop-shaped probe tip for energy-saving probing
- Suitable for use with gloves
- Practical probe cover with integrated emergency plan
Shipping & Returns
Highmark products are shipped via Courier in Canada and the USA. Accessories are shipped via Postal Service. All Airbags ship free in North America, excluding Alaska. Full Cylinders ship for $10. Due to Transportation of Dangerous Goods regulations FULL cylinders cannot be shipped to AK or NL.