Empty Snowpulse Air Cylinder
The Snowpulse Series 2.0 Canister is compatible with all Mammut and Highmark Avalanche Airbags. This Empty Snowpulse Air Cylinder is a refillable canister, filled with dry, compressed air. Cylinders can be refilled at any authorized refill station, SCUBA or Paintball shop.
This canister works with both Snowpulse 2.0 and Snowpulse 3.0 Inflation systems.
Each Canister comes equipped with a burst disc installed and a 3-pack of extra burst discs, which will need to be replaced every time you deploy the avalanche airbag.
Want to learn how to set up your cylinder? Check out the video here.
Need the manual? Download it here.
Carbon or Aluminium?
Good question! The only cylinders available in North America are the aluminum canisters - fully rechargeable and refillable.
- Pressure: 207 bar / 3000 psi
- Filling at licensed dealer: Yes
- Filling: Compressed Air
- Aluminum cartridge filled with compressed air
- Simple, independent refilling possible
- Filling pressure can be controlled via an integrated pressure gage
- One refill kit (pack of 3) supplied with the product
- Compatible with Removable Airbag System (R.A.S.) and Protection Airbag System as well as with Snowpulse® avalanche airbags from winter season 2011-2012
- Available filled ex-factory or empty
- Unfilled weight [g]625
- Filled weight [g]700
Shipping & Returns
Highmark products are shipped via Courier in Canada and the USA. Accessories are shipped via Postal Service. All Airbags ship free in North America, excluding Alaska. Full Cylinders ship for $10. Due to the Transportation of Dangerous Goods regulations, FULL cylinders cannot be shipped to AK or NL.