Mammut 280 Speed Lock Avalanche Probe
For reliable detection of buried subjects: the Mammut 320 Speed Lock Probe has been specially designed in durable aluminum for professional use. The newly developed, glove-compatible Speed Lock system ensures maximum stability and rigidity for the probe, which you can rely on in an emergency.
- Length: Collapsed: 45 cm / Extended: 320 cm
- Tensioning System: Fast Lock System
- Diameter: 13 mm Segments: 8
- Weight: 340 g
- Stable, lightweight probe segment made from durable aluminum
- Extremely precise probe scaling on both sides
- Durable tensile tensioning cord for maximum stability of probe tensioning system
- Drop-shaped probe tip for energy-saving probing
- Suitable for use with gloves
- Practical probe cover with integrated emergency plan
Shipping & Returns
Highmark products are shipped via Courier in Canada and the USA. Accessories are shipped via Postal Service. All Airbags ship free in North America, excluding Alaska. Full Cylinders ship for $10. Due to Transportation of Dangerous Goods regulations FULL cylinders cannot be shipped to AK or NL.